Investigator: Joseph Potkay
Joseph A. Potkay, Ph.D.
- J. A. Potkay, “A high efficiency micromachined artificial lung,” The 15th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems (Transducers 2009), Denver, Colorado, June 2009, pp. TBD.
- J. A. Potkay, “Long term, implantable blood pressure monitoring systems,” Biomedical Microdevices, Vol. 10, No. 3, pp. 379-392, June 2008.
- J. A. Potkay and K. R. Brooks, "An arterial cuff energy scavenger for implanted microsystems," The 2nd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering (ICBBE2008), Shanghai, China, May 16-18, 2008, pp. 1580-1583.
- J. A. Potkay, G. R. Lambertus, R. D. Sacks, and K. D. Wise, “A Low Power Pressure- and Temperature-Programmable Micro Gas Chromatography Column,” IEEE Journal of Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (JMEMS), Vol. 16, No. 5, pp. 1071-1079, Oct. 2007.
- J. A. Potkay, G. R. Lambertus, R. D. Sacks, and K. D. Wise, “A Low-Power Temperature- and Pressure-Programmable uGC Column,” Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop (Hilton Head), Hilton Head Island, SC, June 4-8, 2006, pp. 144-147.
- J. A. Potkay and K. D. Wise, “An Electrostatically Latching Thermopneumatic Microvalve with Closed-Loop Position Sensing,” Proceedings of the Eighteenth Annual IEEE Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS), Miami, Florida, January 2005, pp. 415-418.